EGG HARBOR, WI (February 9, 2016) – Partner Yoga is designed to bring community and play into our yoga practice. It's a way to develop trust , connection and playfulness through assisted yoga postures. It's a very enjoyable way to work together in a number of different ways to extend your practice. You will also share the bond of communicating and cooperating with a fellow yoga practitioner, regardless of your relationship or skill level.
- Deepen your connection to others.
- Build trust and compassion.
- Deepen your practice in discovering how to safely stretch further than usual.
- Acquire a sense of balance that cannot be experienced working solo.
- Learn to move with greater awareness and recognition of how our movements affect others.
- Enhance your communication skills using verbal as well as non-verbal communication.
- And it's so much fun!