Door County Egg Bake
With endless choices of toppings, our famous Door County Coffee Café Egg Bake offers something for everyone in your household. Simply bake the eggs and top it as you wish!
• 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
• 15 eggs
• 8oz. cream cheese
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. white pepper
• 1 1/2 cups hot milk
• Topping of choice: bacon, sausage, cheese, veggies, and anything you choose
• Bread of choice: toast, bagel, croissant, English muffin, or tortilla
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. Melt butter in 9x12 casserole dish.
3. Break eggs into mixing bowl, add cream cheese, salt, pepper, and mix.
4. Add hot milk and pour mixture into the butter laden casserole dish.
5. Bake for 25 minutes.
6. While still warm, top with cheese, bacon, veggies, and any other desired topping, or slice into squares and let everyone add their own toppings. Then served open face over your bread of choice. Enjoy!
Recipe and photo credit: Door County Coffee & Tea Co.