EGG HARBOR, WI (July 5, 2016) – Plum Bottom Pottery & Gallery invites you to celebrate their 10th Season in business with their Art Show 7 on Sunday, July 10 from 3-7pm. Come and enjoy the latest the gallery has to offer as we look back on 10 wonderful years in Door County.
The gallery has grown in the last 10 years and now features over 50 nationally collected artists in wide ranging mediums. The owners are so thankful to all the folks that have made it possible for the gallery to be where it is today. Stop into Plum Bottom and celebrate 10 years with good food and Von Stiehl Winery’s newest creation, “Apfle,” a hard apple cider that is not to be missed. Come to Plum Bottom and enjoy fantastic food, eye catching art and good friends.
- Resident Potter Chad Luberger newest one-of-a-kind porcelain creation
- Resident Jeweler Angela Olson Luberger's original wire wrapped jewelry
- Josephine Geiger's expanded collections of stunning stained glass
- Erin Nolan's limited edition Door County inspired etchings and woodblock print
- Jean Ferlesch's beautiful flower and landscape inspired embroidery