Join us for a great community event including a Christmas Parade, arts & crafts and a tree lighting ceremony on Saturday, December 2! Take a stroll through downtown and check out all the great trees that our local businesses and families have decorated before the parade. Warm up with treats in the Toft House. Walk along the parade route on Guy Street towards the Town Hall following Santa on a Fire Truck!The Baileys Harbor Historical Society is putting on a great holiday event full of arts and crafts.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 10am-3pm DOOR COUNTY NORTH ROTARY CLUB Holiday Fair at TOWN HALL • proceeds go to projects involving youth and the environment
- 11am-2pm CORNERSTONE PUB Pop Up Tree Lot • featuring complimentary Holiday refreshments (bourbon) and treats for all ages. Open Saturdays 11am-2pm
- 1pm Photos with Mini Horse & Donkey at TOFT HOUSE • donations go to Thumbs Up Riders
- 1pm Cookies & Hot Chocolate at TOFT HOUSE • brought to you by the Baileys Harbor Historical Society
- 1-4pm RIDGES SANCTUARY Wreath-Making Workshop • $20 Fee includes materials for 1 wreath, additional wreaths $10 each
- 4-6pm HARBOR HOLIDAY PARTY in TOWN HALL • brought to you by the Baileys Harbor Historical Society
- 5:45pm CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY
- 6pm COYOTE ROADHOUSE Tree Lighting & Fundraiser • to benefit the Door County Humane Society
- 7 pm DUSTBOWL REVIVAL ticketed show at Door County Brewing Co. Music Hall
Don’t forget our Winter Farmers Markets starting Sunday, Dec 3 at the Town Hall from 9am-1pm. Get a head start on your Christmas shopping!