Egg Harbor, Wis. (March 7, 2022) – Spring is just around the corner and in April our volunteers will begin to register for their summer volunteer assignments. If you haven’t applied yet, please do so soon! Know that if you volunteered in the past you still need to complete the volunteer form below for this upcoming season.
Why volunteer at Birch Creek?
For over 30 years our volunteer group, the Associates, have volunteered for thousands of hours and have served Birch Creek as a fund-raising arm of the organization. Today, as in the past, our volunteers enjoy inspiring, world-class concerts in the historic Dutton Concert Barn.
Benefits include the Welcome Back Breakfast on June 4, discounts on ticket purchases and gift shop merchandise, plus the Associates Volunteer Appreciation Dinner in September. All volunteers automatically become an Associates Member without member dues!
Volunteers assist our patrons on concert nights and volunteer onsite in a variety of ways:
- Ushers – We need kind, happy people to meet our concert goers and assist them with seating in the barn.
- Will Call – These smiling folks greet our patrons and present them their pre-ordered tickets.
- Concessions – We can smell the “world famous” popcorn just thinking about it! Between that, candy bars, Birch Creek water and soda, these proceeds fund Birch Creek student scholarships.
- Merchandise – From shirts to hats, faculty CD’s and water bottles, our concert goers and students love collecting Birch Creek products.
- Lawns and gardening – perfect for the outdoor lover, we always need help keeping our grounds looking nice and our flowers blooming.
- Office support – Sometimes we need extra hands and happy voices to assist with phones and administrative tasks. This is perfect for someone who has daytime hours free and would like to help.
Come join the fun as you listen to our world-class faculty and advanced students from around the country! You don’t want to miss out on a this unique Door County opportunity.