Courtesy of Al Johnson’s Swedish Restaurant
What a perfect holiday appetizer! Lingonberries make a great upgrade to cranberries during the holidays. You can eat them on their own or replace cranberries in different holiday recipes. This recipe uses brie and lingonberries for a delicious appetizer sure to please all your holiday guests!
- 6-8 baguette slices*
- 5-6 tbsp. lingonberry jam
- 1/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- about 125-150 gr brie, thickly sliced
- fresh rosemary
- Place the baguette in a skillet and toast for a few minutes each side. *If you feel fancy, you can make round crostini by using a round cooker cutter.
- Place the brie slices over the baguette. Place some jam, walnuts, and rosemary over the cheese.
- Preheat oven (option “grill”) and place the crostini for 1-3 minutes or until the cheese has started to melt (Keep an eye on them as the nuts might burn).