Courtesy of the Piggly Wiggly
This chocolate truffle features a modern twist — it’s flavored with Gourmet Collection Cocoa Chile Blend. The truffle is sweet and chocolately with a little heat.
Prep: 20 Mins.
Ready in: 20 Mins.
- 1/2 cp Heavy Cream
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cp Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tbsp McCormick® Gourmet Collection Cocoa Chile Blend, plus 1 teaspoon, divided
- 6 oz Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
- 2 oz Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cp Confectioner’s Sugar
- Place cream, butter, corn syrup and 1 tablespoon of the chile cocoa blend in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil on medium heat. Remove from heat. Add chocolates; stir until completely melted. Pour into medium bowl. Cover.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until truffle mixture is firm enough to handle.
- Mix confectioners’ sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon chile cocoa blend in medium bowl. Shape truffle mixture into 1-inch balls by scooping mixture with a very small (1-inch) cookie scoop or melon baller.
- Or, scoop mixture with teaspoon then roll into balls with hands. Roll balls in sugar mixture. Store truffles in airtight container in refrigerator.