Beginning in 1868 this brick lighthouse, perched on a 76 ft. high bluff, guided schooners and steamboats passing through the Strawberry Channel. It is now a museum with some of the ‘keepers’ original furnishing and authentic period antiques. Docents provide guided tours of the lighthouse and grounds. A park sticker is required.
Open: 10am - 4pm (late June thru mid-Oct.)
Peninsula State Park, Fish Creek (Shore Rd to Bluff Rd)