Courtesy of Door County Coffee & Tea Co.
With endless choices of toppings, our famous Door County Coffee Café Egg Bake offers something for everyone in your household. Simply bake the eggs and top it as you wish!
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 15 eggs
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1 1/2 cups hot milk
- Toppings of choice: bacon, sausage, cheese, veggies and anything you choose
- Serve over toast, bagel, croissant, English muffin or wrap in a tortilla
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Melt butter in 9×12 casserole dish.
- Break eggs into mixing bowl, add cream cheese, salt, pepper and mix.
- Add hot milk and pour mixture into the butter laden casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 min.
- While still warm, top with cheese, bacon, veggies and any other desired topping or slice into squares and let everyone add their own toppings. Then serve open face over your bread of choice. ENJOY!