By Door County Coffee & Tea Co.
Is there someone on your list this year that LOVES Door County? Ok, we know everyone loves Door County, but if you are shopping for a Door County fanatic, you are in luck. We have put together the TOP-SELLERS not only for Door County Coffee, but other great Door County made products we offer too. These gifts are perfect for anyone missing Door County this time of year!
Here are 9 of our favorites:
1. Door County Coffee – Door County Christmas Flavored Coffee – A one-of-a-kind flavor at Door County Coffee. A flavor blending cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and others that brews up as the perfect flavor that smells like Christmas morning!
2. Door County Mustard – Made in Sturgeon Bay, WI, this mustard is one of the most popular gourmet foods we sell! It will enhance your salads, pretzels and sandwiches!
3. Bea’s Ho-Made Jam – This makes the greatest gift for someone who loves jam! With lots of REAL Door County Montmorency Cherries, Apples, Berries and more these jams will top any toast or muffin perfectly and it also makes a great topping for brownies or chocolate cake! A true Door County favorite right here!
4. Door County Coffee – Cherry Crème Flavored Coffee –If you have someone on your list who not only loves Door County Coffee, but just loves Door County itself, this coffee is the perfect gift for them! The perfect blend of sweet cherries with just the right creamy notes to smell and taste just like you are in Door County.
5. Cherry De-Lite Dark Chocolate Covered Dried Cherries – Chocolate AND cherries?! What could be better! These 8 oz bags make great stocking stuffers, while giving you the best of both worlds…dark chocolate and Door County Cherries!
6. Al Johnson’s Restaurant Swedish Pancake Mix – World Famous Swedish pancakes, and you can make them right at home! If you listen closely, you might even hear the goats on the rooftops while you whip these up! A true taste of Door County!
7. Seaquist Orchards Door County Cherry Pie Filling – Door County is known for cherries, so why not have Door County Cherry Pie anytime?! This is a great gift for the baker on your list who loves Door County Cherries!
8. Seaquist Orchards Medium Cherry Salsa – Who says salsa can’t have cherries?! With some of Door County’s finest cherries, this medium salsa will make a great stocking stuffer for anyone who likes salsa! With just enough heat and a little sweetness from the cherries, your tortilla chips and your mouth with thank you!
9. Door County Coffee – Lighthouse Blend – To round out our top selling favorites, nothing is better than our non-flavored, iconic Lighthouse Blend. This dark roast coffee boasts notes from Guatemalan and Sumatran beans and pays homage to the 11 iconic lighthouses scattered throughout this beautiful county! You will be reminded of our beautiful shorelines with every single sip!
Door County Coffee & Tea Co.
Located in the heart of Door County, Wisconsin you can find our Café & roasting facility. We like to think of our Café as a resting spot for the many guests & locals that enjoy Door County each and every year. Come in for breakfast or lunch, browse our retail store, watch our team roasting your favorite coffees, or to just grab a latte & sit down in an adirondack chair & relax – we truly have what you are looking for!