Egg Harbor, Wis. (December 4, 2021) – Midsummer’s Music presents the Griffon String Quartet in three pay-what-you-can holiday concerts in Door County and Brown County.
Four, for Tango & Tango Ballet, Astor Piazzolla, String Quartet No. 7 in F-sharp Minor, Shostakovich, plus a selection of holiday favorites.
The dates and locations are:
• December 17, 5:00pm • SWY231, Sturgeon Bay
• December 18, 2:00pm • Kress Pavilion, Egg Harbor
• December 19, 2:00pm • Brown Co. Library, Green Bay
Reserve your free tickets now at midsummersmusic.com.
Special thanks to Door County Medical Center, One Touch Point, The Foxglove Inn, and Wisconsin Arts Board. Griffon season sponsors Laurey & Phil Clampitt. Funded in part by a grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation.
Did you know? All Griffon String Quartet members are professional musicians. Read their bios here.
Fall 2021 Griffon By-the-Numbers:
- $3,000 in donations raised for lessons programs and scholarships
- 500 students reached through orchestra programs and school visits
- 100 private and group lessons since September 7, 2021
- 80 events for youth and families scheduled for school year 2021-2022
- 9 instruments purchased from grant award
- 18 students in the lessons programs
- 6 Boys & Girls Club students on full scholarship
- 2 students in the general lessons programs on partial scholarship
You can boost the Griffon String Quartet’s youth outreach programs through a tax-deductible donation at midsummersmusic.com or by calling 920-854-7088.