Sturgeon Bay, Wis. (March 19, 2021) – The beacons are beckoning you to Door County for the 28th Annual 2021 Lighthouse Festivals. Take a tour and experience the 14 lighthouses of the peninsula and islands again, or for the first time.
Your ticket purchases through DoorCountyTickets.com
support the Door County Maritime Museum & Lighthouse Preservation Society.
Order tickets online or by Calling the Door County Maritime Museum at 920.743.5958. Tickets will be available starting April 1.
Spring: June 11-13 (S) and Fall: October 1-3, 2021 (F)
- Door County Maritime Museum, Sturgeon Bay*: 10am-7pm, all weekend (S/F)
- Death’s Door Maritime Museum, Gills Rock*: 10am-5pm, all weekend (S/F)
- Cana Island Lighthouse, Baileys Harbor*: 10am-5pm, all weekend (S/F)
- Sherwood Point Lighthouse, Sturgeon Bay: 10am-4pm, Saturday/Sunday (F)
- USCG Canal Station, Sturgeon Bay: 10am-4pm, Saturday/Sunday (S/F)
- Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Peninsula State Park*: 10am-4pm, all weekend (S/F)
- Pottawatomie Lighthouse, Rock Island*: 10am-4pm, Saturday/Sunday (F)
- Baileys Harbor Range Lights, Baileys Harbor*: 11am-2pm, all weekend (S/F)
- Algoma Pierhead Lighthouse, stop at Algoma Visitor Center: 10am-4pm, Saturday/Sunday (S/F)
- Kewaunee Pierhead Lighthouse, 217 Ellis St., Kewaunee: 12-5pm, Friday/Sunday (S/F)
The Door County Lighthouse Festivals are fundraisers for the Door County Maritime Museum and Lighthouse Preservation Society. Tickets are non-refundable, except in cases where DC Maritime Museum staff and tour captains/pilots/drivers cancel a tour due to safety or health concerns – such as those due to the pandemic.