O’Meara’s Irish House of Fish Creek is excited to invite you on another memorable and captivating journey around Ireland. The leisurely itinerary encompasses some of the finest scenery in Europe, blended with history and culture. It is truly an experience that can’t be missed. From the moment you set foot on Irish soil you will feel like you have come home. With superior hotels, top class visits and plenty of craic (fun!), you will be captivated by the warmth and charm of the Irish people and the richness of ancient Celtic heritage.
Join O’Meara’s May 1 – 10, 2019 for this once in a lifetime adventure! Cost breakdown is as follows:
- Land Price: $ 4,275.00 per person sharing
- Roundtrip Air from Chicago O’Hare $664.00 (or ask us for airfare from your local airport)
- Single Room Supplement: $1,275.00 (limited availability)
- Travel Protection Plan (optional but recommended): $239.00 per person
Your tour of Ireland includes:
- Round-trip air travel from Chicago’s O’Hare International in United Airlines
- Transport by luxury motor coach with a professional driver/guide
- Superior hotel accommodations for 8 nights
- 8 Breakfasts + 8 Lunches + 8 Dinners and then some!
- Visit small, regional food and drink producers such as Dingle Distillery & Murphy’s Ice Cream
- Garden tour and luncheon at world-famous Ballymaloe Cookery School
- Private tour of Midleton Distillery
- Molly Gallivan’s Irish Food Traditions and Butter Making
- Visit to Eccles Hotel (Ireland’s oldest resort hotel) for a cooking demo and lunch
- Guided tour of Dingle Oceanworld
- 5 Course Tasting Menu at Global Village by Chef Martin Bealin
- Visit a working beef farm, pig farm, and dairy farm
- Hotel porterage, all service charges, and all local and government taxes
- Flight bags, ticket wallets, baggage tags and strap
- No Hidden Extras!
- Lodge & Spa Inchydoney Island for 4 nights
- Sheen Falls Lodge for 2 nights
- Dingle Skellig Hotel for 2 nights
For more information contact O’Meara’s Irish House, Fish Creek, WI at 920-868-3528 or call Tracey at NACTA Travel toll-free at 866-622-2244 or email Tracey@nactatravel.com.