Courtesy of Door County Coffee & Tea Co.
“Oatmeal smoothies are tasty and satisfying and help keep rumbling tummies at bay. Add some fruit, protein powder and Greek yogurt and things really start coming together. When I tried Door County Raspberry Almond coffee I knew it was more than worthy of being added to the blender for my morning energy boost!”
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Raspberry Almond Coffee 8 oz. Ground
- 6 oz. Door County Raspberry Almond coffee
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
- 2-3 fresh raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground flaxseed
- Place Door County Raspberry Almond Cofffee, vanilla protein powder, banana, oatmeal, frozen raspberries, Greek yogurt, and maple syrup in a blender and blend for approx. 1 minute or until drink is a smooth consistency
- Pour into a small mason jar and top with the sliced almonds, fresh raspberries, and flaxseed
- Serve immediately and enjoy!