Wilson's Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlor
Wilson’s Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlor has been located in the heart of Ephraim across from Eagle Harbor since 1906. A classic Door County landmark that possesses the enchantment to take the youngest visitors back in time with our old-fashioned soda fountain, ice cream specialties, home-brewed draft root beer, flame broiled burgers and juke boxes playing the classics. For over 100 years, Wilson’s has grown in popularity with each succeeding generation of patrons. Year after year they return to Ephraim, making Wilson’s their first stop for relaxation and refreshment, information and the exchange of friendly greetings. Join them for lunch, dinner or grab an ice cream cone before enjoying an Ephraim sunset!