Sturgeon Bay, Wis. (June 2, 2020) – The “We’re All In” Small Business Grant program is designed to help small businesses get back on their feet as they re-emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic and Safer at Home, while also encouraging adoption of best practices to keep employees, customers and communities safe.
Funded by the federal CARES Act, the We’re All In Small Business Grant will provide $2,500 to 30,000 Wisconsin small businesses to assist with the costs of business interruption or for health and safety improvements, wages and salaries, rent, mortgages and inventory.
To be eligible, businesses must: (Also see FAQ’s)
- Be a Wisconsin-based, for-profit business
- Employ 20 or fewer full-time equivalent (FTE) employees, including the owner
- Earn greater than $0 but less than $1 million in annual revenues, and
- Been in business in February 2020.
- A seasonal enterprise is considered to be in business in February 2020, even if not yet open for the 2020 season. (If operated in 2019)
The online grant application will be accessible for ONE WEEK ONLY from 8 a.m. Monday, June 15, through 11:59 p.m. Sunday, June 21.
More detailed information can be found at: WAI Small Business Grant Information